"Everything you want is not what you need"
hashkash@gmail.com

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Another debacle, doesnt seem to stop!

Song : Buddha Blown - Dead Man
Mood : The song gives you an idea

Never been so devastated after an exam, especially after a crucial one. Could call it one of the low points in my life. After I saw my score I felt worse than that nugget of shit which refuses to go down the shitpot. I fucked up! And I'm to be blamed for that. I think even God has given up on me. I felt like killing myself, I feel like it even now.
I had never felt the need to drink alone until that day. Drowned my sorrows in alibi(which by the way has good happy hours), I was there long enough for the tracks to repeat. Man did I talk shit that night. God only knows how I got back home in 1 piece.
No matter how people try to console, its not going to leave my mind that easily.
Somebody told me that not everyone gets it their way.Some get it easy and some the hard way. I guess I got it the easy way a few years back and now it's time to climb up the mountain, and from where I'm standing it looks really steep. I just hope I can garner enough courage and strength since it's not going to be easy climbing up, strong airs and dark skies will hinder my ascent.
People and friends have told me not to fret over my score. But thats all I can do, and thats all I've done ever since I finished. What hurts me the most is that I worked hard and all I got was crap.
I got my Learners License renewed today. Why a Learners License?
I flunked the bloody test 2 or 3 years back and didnt bother to take it up again.
So now the last thing I want is for me to flunk that bloody test again!
Depression and disappointment aside, I stumbled across some old photographs(cleaning up my hard disk).



Outside 3rd Block

The Beach!

After 1st year end sem


Road?


Garuda Bar-1

A really seedy bar near college.This was in 2nd Year.


Brother and Sister

Guest house

3rd Block,#41



Garuda Bar-2

Oh!We went to drink the night, I was piss drunk. I had flunked 3 courses in 3rd sem, fortunately for me the teachers just nudged me through with minimum grades. It was truly good luck because I never even bothered to speak to any of those teachers.
Shit!touch wood!

No comments:

Post a Comment